Best Rated in Singapore
GUIDE TO CHANGE IPHONE BATTERY
- Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
- Remove the two 6.9 mm-long pentalobe screws at the bottom edge of the iPhone.
- Slide the opening pick around the top corner of the display, while gently pulling or wiggling the display down in the direction of the Lightning port.
- Slide the pick to the opposite corner and cut any remaining adhesive securing the display.
- Open the iPhone by swinging the display up from the left side, like the back cover of a book.
- Lean the display against something to keep it propped up while you're working on the phone.
Full Screen covered